Our Ed-Fi Services
One of the most costly and complex challenges that education stakeholders who work with data face today is how to bring together data from multiple sources in order to drive comprehensive, data-driven decision making at every level of the educational ecosystem.
StartingBlocks helps our partners tackle this very challenge. EA has implemented Ed-Fi technologies to help streamline data management in local and state education agencies across the U.S. As a result, schools and districts can more easily and cost-effectively integrate data typically siloed within disjointed platforms and disparate software programs into a unified, secure data standard.
Whether you come from a school district looking to implement Ed-Fi, a state education agency interested in learning more about Ed-Fi, or an educational stakeholder interested in data interoperability challenges and solutions, Education Analytics can help through our Ed-Fi services.
What We Offer
Education Analytics currently offers managed hosting for Ed-Fi ODS and API with these features:
- Available to all education agencies in the United States
- Suite 3 v5.2 and Suite 3 v5.3 currently available
- Ed-Fi ODS/API environments are offered without any additional products, services, or API extensions
- We use cloud infrastructure from AWS to host ODS/API environments
- We will handle all system maintenance, which means customers do not have access to the underlying operating systems
- Customer support is available via phone or email, and all subscription options include access to all available support, including assistance with integrating other products with the Ed-Fi API
- Auto scaling groups and load balancers are used to provide automatic capacity scaling
- Upgrades are included at no additional charge for customers with single-year environments
Contact us below for pricing information.
Interested in StartingBlocks?
If you are interested in learning more about StartingBlocks or exploring any of our Ed-Fi services, reach out to email@example.com to get started!